Monday, August 19, 2024

Life with a Wookie

Rover cries when his dad leaves for work, when kids go off to college and don't come home all the time like he expects, and maybe even when I leave the house, but since I'm not here to hear it, it's kind of hard to tell on that last one.  

When I say that he cries though, it's really, truly that sorrowful, mournful sound that you hear coming from Chewbacca when Han is in trouble.  I've tried to record this sound, but to no avail. Rover just isn't predictable enough about when he will make the mournful alien cry for me to catch it.  I'm sure the sound guy for Star Wars had to have a recorder going for days to catch such a sound to use in the movie track, if  I am, in fact correct about where the noise came from.  

The sound isn't the only thing Rover and Chewy have in common though.  Nope.  They both are a bit hard on their toys.  I mean, with Rover, most of his toys last about thirty minutes tops in recognizable condition.  That's okay though.  I still love the big goofball!

No comments:

Post a Comment